◄ Back

Isokon , Lawn Road, NW3

£200,000


Property Description

** Shared Ownership 50% Available to Purchase at £200,000. £400,000 is the full market price ** A stunning studio apartment set on the first floor of this iconic 1930's Grade I listed building originally designed by the architect Wells Coates in what is considered one of the finest examples of Modern Movement architecture. Internally the apartment provides a delightful 17' studio room opening to a private rear balcony overlooking communal gardens and the Belsize Wood Nature Reserve, en-suite dressing room/bathroom and a well-designed separate fitted kitchen. The Isokon building is superbly located along Lawn Road being just a short walk from Belsize Park tube, the excellent shopping facilities of both South End Green and Haverstock Hill and the open spaces of Hampstead Heath. 50% Share available in conjunction with Notting Hill Genesis and a further 30% can be bought bringing the potential total ownership to 80%. Rent Payable £308.84 PCM.

Property Location

EPC Information Floor Plan Book Viewing

Property Features