◄ Back

Isokon, Lawn Road NW3

£140,000


Property Description

** Shared Ownership 35% Available to Purchase at £140,000. £400,000 is the full market price ** A stylish studio apartment set on the first floor of this iconic 1930's Grade I listed building originally designed by the architect Wells Coates in what is considered one of the finest examples of Modern Movement architecture. Internally the apartment provides a delightful 17' studio room overlooking communal gardens and the Belsize Wood Nature Reserve, en-suite dressing room/bathroom and a well-designed separate fitted kitchen. The Isokon building is superbly located along Lawn Road being just a short walk from Belsize Park tube, the excellent shopping facilities of both South End Green and Haverstock Hill and the open spaces of Hampstead Heath. 35% Share available in conjunction with Notting Hill Genesis and a further 45% can be bought bringing the potential total ownership to 80%

Property Location

EPC Information Floor Plan Book Viewing

Property Features